woensdag 14 april 2010

california here we come


Things were much different then. I believed in anything back then. I had
hope. You haven’t taken it all away from me back then. I had big dreams.
They hadn’t been ruined by you back then. Don’t ask me to follow you.
I don’t think I can take another step. Not with you; not anymore.


Everyone’s heartbroken nowadays. But I mean, we all just have to move
on. What’s the point of reminiscing when you know the person is no
longer worthwhile; when they’re no longer who they used to be? When
their heart is somewhere else? Do you think they still care for you, or
are still thinking about you? Because frankly, they don’t.


Maybe you'll find that there are better days, if you leave these days behind.















I'm sorry for not posting !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

the best