zaterdag 3 april 2010

the less they know, the less they judge



There are things that you don’t want to continue, but you are afraid to
end. It’s like you don’t want to expect anything, but you’re still
willing to wait

Our heart has no pain receptors. So when someone breaks your heart,
move on. Your pain is just an illusion. A temporary psychological
disturbance you must overcome


Yes, I was infatuated with you. I am still. No one has ever heightened
such a keen capacity of physical sensation in me. I cut you out because I
couldn’t stand being a passing fancy. Before I give my body, I must give
my thoughts, my mind, my dreams. And you weren’t having any of those.


We can’t waste too much time missing something or someone
from the past. We accept that life’s never constant; things
change and people grow apart. Yet we can’t stop thinking about
how good it used to be; afraid that we’d never experience it
again, afraid that we’ve already lived it and lost it.



he power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that it has
come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now say that two beings have
fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this way
that love begins, and in this way only. Nothing is more real than these
great shocks which two souls give each other in exchanging this spark.

Change is a funny thing. We’re never quite sure what we’re becoming,
or why. Then one day we look at ourselves and wonder who we are,
and how we got there.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

the best