maandag 15 juni 2009

sometimes a fight is better black & white



She walks away, the colors start to fade to gray, every precious moments now erased. She hits the gas, hopeing it would pass, but the red light starts to flash, it's time to wait. And the black keys never looked so beautiful, and a perfect rainbow never seemed so dull, and the lights out, never had this bright of glow, and the black keys showing me a world I never knew, a world I never knew. She loves the sun, cause it proves she's not alone, and the world does it revolve around your soul, she loves the sky cause it validates her pride, never lets her know when she is wrong. And the black keys never looked so beautiful, and a perfect rainbow never seemed so dull, and the lights out never had this bright of glow, and the black keys showing me a world I never knew, yeah the walls are closing in, don't let em get inside of your head, don't let em get inside of your head, don't let em get inside of your head, don't let them inside, cause the black keys never looked so beautiful, and a perfect rainbow never seemed so dull, oh-oh and the lights out never had this bright of glow, and the black keys showing me a world I never knew, don't let em get, don't let em get inside of your head, no don't let em get yeah inside of your head, don't let em get don't let em get inside of your head, don't let em get oh-oh inside of your head. Sometimes a fight is better black and white

Pick up all your tears. Throw them in the backseat, leave without a second glance. But somehow I'm to blame for this never ending racetrack you call life. So turn right into my arms turn right, you wont be alone you might fall off this track sometimes, hope to see you on the finish line. You're driving all your friends outto a speed you cannot follow, and soon you will be on your own, but somehow I'm to blame for this neverending racetrack you call life. Turn right (turn right)into my armsturn right (turn right), you won't be alone, you might (you might), fall off this track sometimes, hope to see you at the finish line. I did all I could and I gave everything but u had to go your way, and that road was not for me. So turn right, into my arms turn right, you wont be alone, you might, fall off this track sometimes, hope to see you at the finish line.

2 opmerkingen:

the best