woensdag 3 maart 2010

I wanna be forever young


There are 3 great things in this world. The first thing is for you to love
someone. The second thing is for someone to love you back. The third
greatest thing is for the first and second thing to happen at the same time.

I know it's hard for you to understand what I'm going through. But now I
sit here to remind myself, you're always dressed to kill and you feel like
you owe it to the world, but you owe it to yourself. And you're, you're not
here and I can't stop pretending that you're forever mine.
"Dressed To Kill" New Found Glory

Even though you are a liar, If you told me, right now, that you loved me
and that you were sorry, I would believe you.

Every girl is going to love a guy who will never love them back. and as
she sits there crying because he will never want her, she doesn't realize
that across town there's a boy thinking of her. A boy who would give
anything to see her smile, make her laugh, or kiss her in the rain. A boy
who would never make her cry because he doesn't want her. But she will
forever be chasing the boy who will never love her, instead of giving her
heart to the one who deserves it.

If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them,
but if they loved you back theyd never ask you to.

Sometimes I really wonder how stupid it would seem to him. How I sit
here with my eyes never leaving the screen of my phone waiting for his
new text. Or refreshing the screen until it says he's online. Or how when
I miss him I read the things he told me months and months ago. I really
wonder what he would say if he knew he meant that much to me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

the best