vrijdag 12 maart 2010

you say it's getting better, i don't really see the signs


You'll never understand a quote until you've lived through it.


Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like the
way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and
hug them.
- Natalie Portman


You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth.
Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never
be able to look at yourself the same way. Those are risks. That's the
burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs,
but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly.
-Bones


you know what i've finally realized after so much heartache? my biggest
mistake was letting you hurt me and still thinking it was my fault..


i've always been the nice girl, but this year i learned that you have to go
after what you want.


So I guess that's what we do; we wait. You're always going to feel pain,
hurt, pressure. But over time, our wounds heal, our hearts grow, and we
begin to forget exactly who made us the wreck we are today. Because
with time, comes strength. Once we get through the pain, we can embrace
everything life has to offer, and pursue that with our heads held high.


All we ever wanted was love and love and happy afternoons watching TV
from your room while you’re laying in my arms and I know it’s not fair
to me to see this love walk right by me every day. Will we ever meet the
right way?



An apology doesn't make things right. If anything, it just helps you sleep
better at night. I know you meant well, but words will never change.
You're so selfish, you wouldn't even let me in on the coldest of nights.


I’m just scared. Nobody’s ever looked at me the way you just did.
- Gossip Girl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

the best