maandag 14 juni 2010

I'll be partying 'till hella late


And now we lookin' like pimps in my gold Trans-Am, got a water bottle
full of whiskey in my handbag, got my drunk text on, I'll regret it in the
mornin', but tonight I don't give a...
- Ke$ha ; Take it off

We are not cool, we are not crazy. We steal cars because we're lazy. We
are not risky, we are not bad. We burn down houses, just to make us sad

we are shaped by our thoughts we become what we think when the
mind is pure joy follows like a shadow that never leaves

A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be
the one sitting next to you saying, "damn that was awesome".

Love will find you.

i'm a teenager, its kind of my occupation - to fuck up.

& ive never been the kind to ever let my feelings show and i thought
that being strong was never losing self control but im just drunk enough
to hell with my pride let it fall like rain from my eyes tonight i wanna cry

When friends kiss they are no longer friends & notyet lovers... they are
just something in between

We are the people are parents warned us about.

I'll try anything once, twice if I like it!

Now I lay me down to sleep, a bottle of vodka at my feet, if I shall die
before I wake tell my friends I drank it straight.

All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal, or fatting.

There are only two kinds of criminals: those who get caught
and the rest of us.


Ain't no reason to celebrate But you know we gon' hav a ball, champagne
spillin' from the wall and I'll be partying til hella late, but I ain't worried
not at all, I just give my driver a call, tell him pick me up at 8am, no we
ain't stopping right here, we'll take the party to the crib
Let's go all night baby
- Kelly Rowland ; Commander

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough.
It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death!
What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should
die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get
kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.
You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.
You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go
to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities,
you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your
last nine months floating......
and you finish off as an orgasm.

Just the start of it... Sunny Days. Party Nights. Hot Guys. Water Fights.
Beachy Hair. Tanned Skin. School's out, Summer's in.

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the
lives I'm not living.

Cause we gon rock this club, we gon' go all night, we gon light it up like
its dynamite. Cause I told you once, now I told you twice, we gon light it up
Like its dynamite
- Taio Cruz ; Dynamite

We are not famous, we are not known. We break into hotels just to feel
at home. We cannot read, we cannot write, we make out in cars, then
we set them alight

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

the best