woensdag 9 juni 2010

Loves the same for a poor man and a king.

little love post

I hate how we dont talk for a while, and I finally start to get
over you, and then you call, and I'm right back where I started.
Its like you know that I'm getting over you, and you dont want
me to.


I wanna do to you, exactly what you did to me. Lead you on, make you
fall, then let you go, effortlessly.

I need to come to realize that he's just a guy. A special one maybe, but
he's not mine. I don't need to do things to make him love me, if he
wanted to, he would.

If you hold back feelings because you're afraid of getting hurt,
you end up hurting, anyway.


I've got my heart set on you, and that's not changing for anyone.

Think of me as you undo her dress. I hope you hear my voice as you kiss
her neck. And as lust is screaming for release, I hope to God you're
remembering me.

Don't pretend this is how it's supposed to be. Even you know more was
meant to happen with you and me.

You're letting her think that you're emotionally available. You're letting
her think she has a chance. And there's nothing worse in the world,
than thinking you have a chance when really you don't.

I'm a lover and a fighter. I get angry easily, but I'm working on
it. I party, sleep, and think too much, but I get my shit done.
I have a weakness for sweet talkers, but I'm learning and
enforcing my boundaries. I don't let many people in, but once
they're in, they're there forever.


I know we're headed somewhere, I can see how far we've come. But still,
I can't remember anything. Let's not do the wrong thing and I'll swear
it might be fun. It's a long way down when all the knots we've tied come
undone. Anywhere you go, I'll follow you down.

Please don't let this turn into something it's not. I can only give you
everything I've got.

If you have to try and convince yourself that you don't care
about someone, you care about them more than you think.


It's on the tip of my tongue but I'm still afraid. Sometimes the
only thing words do is get in the way. Sometimes the easiest
things are the hardest to say, but I don't wanna lose you,
drive you away. Don't wanna confuse you, I need you to stay.

When you're thinking about how much you miss me, and I'm completely
fine, remember how I felt, and remind yourself this is what you wanted.
Because with everyday coming and going, I'm learning how to be okay
without you. And I can't wait for the day when I get to look at you and
feel absolutely nothing.

He was my escape, and sometimes that can feel and awful lot
like love.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

the best