vrijdag 11 juni 2010

I'm so sick of black and white.


We fear rejection, want attention, crave affection and dream of perfection.

Sometimes all we need is the knowledge that the other person keeps
you in their thoughts, and that they care.

I would love to meet people that have their mind stratight and don't
bring any problems into my life. I want to meet more people that think
about the same things as I do. Most of all, I want to meet more people
with good hearts and good brains.

For all it's worth, I still keep your phone number at the bottom of my
purse between the sticks of gum and the reasons why I don't call anymore,
just in case you change your mind.

I guess I never let you go, because in the back of my mind I still believe
that someday we'll get our second chance.

I'm fine. I mean not that I'm over it, but little by little it's
getting easier to pretend it's easier, which means easier might
be right around the corner.


I'm not going to stress over you anymore. It isn't worth it. I tried to
work something out, but you just ignored it. I'm not trying to say I don't
want you because I definitely do. All I'm saying is I'm done chasing after
you.

If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life with reward you with a new
hello.

champions aren't made in gyms. champions are made from something
they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.

this is our decision, to live fast and die young.we've got the vision, now
let's have some fun.yeah, its overwhelming, but what else can we do?
we're fated to pretend.
- MGMT

it was nice to be alone, to not have to smile and look pleased.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today
- James Dean

I'm on the outside looking in at who i used to be,concave beneath the
bell jar glass,awake inside the steaming streamfor who am i to conquer
this, a warped and selfishbeing.

Maybe that's what heaven is. Maybe we go through life collecting people
and places we love, and they become our heaven

Promise yourself to be strong, that nothing can disturb your peace of
mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism
come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect
only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater
achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of
yourself that you have no time to criticize others. Live in the faith that
the whole world is on your sideas long as you are true to the best that
is in you.

Your whole life is about to change in a way that it will never be the same
again. You're opening a new chapter, and you have to give a proper
good-bye to the old one. You don't want to miss these moments, even
the sad ones, because you'll never get them back again.

There's one in this world for everyone. One heart, one soul to
walk beside you. One in this life to share your love. One touch
to touch the heart inside you. Wanna reach for each night,
wanna trust with your life. That's what I believe - you're the one.
You're the one in this world for me.

Don’t ever allow yourself to wait for someone if you can’t. You deserve
much more than unfaithful promises and obvious lies.

Letting go is much easier said than done. You grow to love someone and
letting them go is like losing a part of you. Whenever you know you must
let go because it's what is best for you, you keep thinking of reasons to
stick around. I know what I must do. It's not going to be easy and it will
take time for me to completely let go, but it's what I need to do.

Love? It's kind of complicated, kid- but I'll tell you this. The second
you're willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy,
that's love right there.

I want a trip inside your head, spend the day there, hear the things you
haven’t said, see what you see. I wanna hear you when you call, do you
feel anything at all? I wanna see your thoughts take shape and walk
right out.

Just when you think things can’t get any worse, they do. I’ve learned
that life is like an hourglass; sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom.
All you have to do is be patient and wait for someone to turn everything
back around.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

the best